Jin

WTB: QJ SV-129 Atari/Commodore Footpedal (New Old Stock)

Hey there guy's and gals. I'm looking for one of these QJ brand SV-129 Atari/Commodore footpedals in new condition. :)

OEf1reV.jpg

BK1Rrdj.jpg

Price wise I'm offering $40 shipped (to the zip code 55102) and can send payment via PayPal. Thanks much and just shoot me a PM if you happen to have a spare one that you'd like to sell! 

1 hour ago, Albert said:

Holy cow, I haven't seen one of those in a long time!  :D

..Al

I remember half a dozen years back when I first got into Atari collecting there was a big warehouse full of sealed containers of these footpedals discovered so they were really cheap and easy to find for a while, but at the time I didn't know there were some excellent games like Stargate and Spy Hunter that make use of two joysticks at once so I passed them up. I'm hoping someone might have picked up an extra or two back then that they still have lying around. :)

On 8/25/2019 at 7:24 AM, high voltage said:

Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately since I'm in the US the shipping cost would double the price, so that one's a no-go. I appreciate the thought though! :)

I'm in the same boat, I remember when you couldn't do an Atari search on Ebay without 50 of these things coming up. Wish I had purchased one for Spy Hunter

• Like 1