IGNORED

Awesome Find

AlwaysOnPlanetPatrol

Probably the best find ever in my collection; Space Tunnel and Seamonster by Puzzy CIB! got it with set of of 65XL and 1050 drives and a bunch of games.

Never thought I'd own these.  Includes manual in both and the cartridges look flawless.  Can't wait to test it when I get home.

P_20190824_161800.jpg

• Like 7

Yes, I'm still baffled that things like this can be found.  I went to buy a whole box of things primarily because I wanted to buy the 65XE the ad showed since I gave up on getting a 800XL at a reasonable price.  All the other 2600 games I already had, so I went thinking "ugh, more common stuff to store somewhere" except when I saw those I was totally surprised.  The gentleman selling them didn't know much about 8bit Atari computer stuff (to be honest, I'm a C64 guy, so I'm not an expert either), but he did know about the 2600 games and even admitted he could get a lot more for them and just wanted to sell them off quickly.

It's weird, it's rare for me to check Atari ads on Kijiji and even more rare for me to have nothing to do on a Saturday so I can just drive 50km away and pick something up on the spur of the moment.

48 minutes ago, Schitti said:

luckily the Bit Corporation Boxes are a little bit easier to find.

Interesting, when I was younger a friend of mine had the Dancing Plates, although it was from Quelle and I don't recall what the German title was ("Tanzende Geschirr oder Teller"?).  I do remember it being a lousy game. 

Edited by AlwaysOnPlanetPatrol
Found actual Quelle Title
  • Like 1