Igor

Discuss Lynx Quest by New Generation

The graphics on this are extremely impressive, especially in the area after defeating the Slime Boss.  I teased my (N*ntendo fan) wife that it took N*ntendo until the GBA to get even close to the graphics that the Lynx could do since '89.  She was blown away by the graphics in that area as well.  I really hope work on this continues and we see it fully fleshed out.  It has potential to easily be the best looking game on the Lynx.

I agree: impressive graphics and very beautiful game. Now maybe I did not understood but I tried to killed all enemies and it seems it is what brings me to the "water world"

Anyway thank you to sharing this!

Attached is the .LYX rom to use with Agacart (converted by Rafal)

LynxQuest.lyx

Edited by Felyx

Everything that is in there so far is very well made and polished. 🤩 The intro, the map + map music and the movement of everything gives a great first impression. Great work! :love: The hard part of designing more levels is still left to do it seems, so I wish you good luck with that and looking forward to seeing more of this game. :thumbsup: :)

Edited by Turbo Laser Lynx

Hoping for a larger game with clear mission/quest - this will be great :)

Oh I just realized that you were such a large*  developer team! Wow, how did you distribute/organise the tasks between coders and artists?

Did you meet up in person or all online?

Would love to learn about your process there.

*(for retro projects that is :)