IGNORED

Selling Custom Minestorm Wraps for Vectrex

Stephen5200

Hello! I wanted to offer the people on AtariAge the opportunity to purchase one of the MineStorm decal wraps I designed for the Vectrex. Take a look at the attached images and let me know what you think! I'll be doing a limited print run of 50 wraps. There is a pre-order list. If you are interested, please comment below and I'll add your name to it.

Pricing will be $75 for the wrap, $15 for shipping to the US and $25 to ship internationally. (Shipping costs are estimates and are subject to change) I'll be making payment requests in the next couple of weeks, once I've gotten a few more people signed up. Payment will be made through PayPal. 

The material is repositionable, pressure activated vinyl with a UV laminate to protect the decal (and your Vectrex) from light damage. It's designed to be removed without leaving residue or damaging the surface. It's the same vinyl decal material used to wrap vehicles, and of course that has to eventually be removed when you sell the vehicle or change the wrap. So don't worry about damaging your precious consoles! These decals will actually protect them and will come off clean when you're ready to remove them. They're also easy to install, and require no special tools.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

Both of those sound great too, especially Berzerk which has always been a favorite of mine.

If you do plan to make further wraps, perhaps I can suggest an "overall" Vectrex theme with logos and artwork from all the games, or at least the more notable ones?  That way it would give the Vectrex more of an "arcade in a box" feel rather than focusing on just one game.

Still, that Minestorm skin is very easy on the eyes.  Impressive work!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
5 minutes ago, sixersfan105 said:

I don't believe he makes these anymore. He hasn't replied to this thread since March 2020 and he removed these wraps from his personal website. Bummer!

That's correct. I'm not currently making any more of these. I may do another run in the future, if I do I'll post an update here. Sorry to disappoint.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

FYI everyone! I saw Sean Kelly posted the below on the Vectrex Facebook group and I presume Stephen Gros and @Stephen5200 are one and the same, so looks like Sean and Stephen have formed a partnership, which is great to see. You can order at http://www.vectrexmulti.com/order2.html#!/Vectrex-System-Wrap/p/438150097/category=0. Cheers.

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 4.31.18 PM.png

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sixersfan105 said:

FYI everyone! I saw Sean Kelly posted the below on the Vectrex Facebook group and I presume Stephen Gros and @Stephen5200 are one and the same, so looks like Sean and Stephen have formed a partnership, which is great to see. 

Yes! That's me! Thanks for posting the store link. I was planning to do that myself today but you beat me to it!

Sean and I have partnered up to print and distribute 3 Vectrex wraps. 

1. MineStorm (now complete with top graphic)
  2. Schematic 
  3. Woodgrain

The Schematic and Woodgrain wraps are limited to 50 sets each so get one while you can. Also, I've included cool additional Vectrex Logo decals in each set!

http://www.vectrexmulti.com/order2.html#!/Vectrex-System-Wrap/p/438150097/category=0

• Like 2