IGNORED

Compatible or Official Power Supply Source?

RockyRaccoon

I bought one off ebay for like $6-7 last year and it works fine, was able to get it to search by US sellers and then found one located in California. it's a universal one. On the bottom it says Model SS-WP-090100B, Input 100-240V AC, and then Output 9V DC 1A

here I found the exact one I bought, its actually $6.15 shipped and comes from California, has the same markings and sticker as mine:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AC-100V-240V-Converter-Adapter-DC-9V-1A-Power-Supply-Plug-3-5mm-x-1-3mm-1-35mm/272564788916?hash=item3f76209eb4:g:GssAAOSw4shX16jf

Edited by UHATEIT
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, UHATEIT said:

I bought one off ebay for like $6-7 last year and it works fine, was able to get it to search by US sellers and then found one located in California. it's a universal one. On the bottom it says Model SS-WP-090100B, Input 100-240V AC, and then Output 9V DC 1A

here I found the exact one I bought, its actually $6.15 shipped and comes from California, has the same markings and sticker as mine:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AC-100V-240V-Converter-Adapter-DC-9V-1A-Power-Supply-Plug-3-5mm-x-1-3mm-1-35mm/272564788916?hash=item3f76209eb4:g:GssAAOSw4shX16jf

There we go! Specs seem to check out to what I'm told above, Thank you much!

9 hours ago, joeatari1 said:

Brad has them listed on the website for $15.00 plus shipping.

I know Best Electronics is a good place to check. But their website is basically a nightmare to navigate. I get it's old school- and that's fine!-- but I searched 'Lynx' all over using the 'Search' command and couldn't find it but apparently it exists somehow and I still missed it searching that way.

14 minutes ago, RockyRaccoon said:

I know Best Electronics is a good place to check. But their website is basically a nightmare to navigate. I get it's old school- and that's fine!-- but I searched 'Lynx' all over using the 'Search' command and couldn't find it but apparently it exists somehow and I still missed it searching that way.

If you click "Index Listing" from the home page, then "Atari Power Supplies" you're there. Two clicks. I searched for "Atari Lynx AC adapter" on EBay and the first result was the official adapter sold by myatari, who has been in the game for a long time.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, madman said:

If you click "Index Listing" from the home page, then "Atari Power Supplies" you're there. Two clicks. I searched for "Atari Lynx AC adapter" on EBay and the first result was the official adapter sold by myatari, who has been in the game for a long time.

Aha. I was looking all over that first front page. I'll remember that for next time I'm searching his website. X3. For now, I bought a compatible supply.