IGNORED

Bandai Intellivision complete game list?

RayXambeR

I would like to establish a complete list of Inty games distributed by Bandai in Japan.

Here is the list from intvfunhouse:

Auto Racing

Backgammon

Baseball

Boxing

Football

Frog Bog

Golf

Hockey

Horse Racing

Night Stalker

PBA Bowling

Sea Battle

Skiing

Snafu

Soccer

Space Armada

Space Battle

Star Strike

Tennis

Triple Action

And, in my opinion, there is probably more. Because, if we look at the system box, we can these games displayed:

Armor Battle

Astromash

Basketball

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (WIP screenshot, the same as in some catalogs)

Space Hawk

Sub Hunt

Tron

Utopia

Checkers

Reversi

Royal Dealer

Questions:

- what are the three games at the left of Royal Dealer? I think it can be Tron (Maze-a-Tron?), Motocross (with alternate graphics in this case) and Chess perhaps (but, also, with alt graphics), but not sure.

In an old Intellivision FAQ, I have read that Astrosmash was not distributed in Japan. So, not sure the other games have been imported.

- Do you have more information than mine?

- Do you know why PBA Bowling is the only game which has kept the brand name 'PBA'. Other, notably sports, have taken off the mention like NHL, NFL, Major League, etc.

Thanks for any help!

I don’t think you can rely on the screenshots on the system box, if you go by what is in the blue catalog and the red catalog there are 22 games only, though cmart has discovered some variations of course.

i thought I completed my collection recently but then he showed me this.

if you have seen any others send pictures

0AAF8EEA-3F79-42B8-A94B-42243D9B3FFE.jpeg

7FA6D6AA-689B-4099-870E-5F522CA31413.jpeg

• Like 4

Lol. As Steve has mentioned there are a few variations but I believe as he said there are only the 22 games from the two catalogs although if someone has any others I'm happy to be proven wrong. Apologies, if it wasn't for real life getting in the way I would have created a proper visual thread a couple of weeks ago. In the meantime Steve's pic gives you a list of all the games. 

• Like 2

Many thanks for these informations, I really appreciate!

OK, so the system box is not reliable...

As I haven't the Bandai system, do you know if there a bundle pack with a game or if customers have to bought one game separately?

Also, can you recognize the three games at the left of Royal Dealer on the packaging of the console?

I think it can be Tron (Maze-a-Tron?), Motocross (with alternate graphics in this case?) and Chess perhaps (but, also, with alt graphics), but I am not sure.

Edited by RayXambeR

Those screen shots of chess, motocross, and mazeatron were used in brochures and catalogs distributed in north america.   Same thing with AD&D.

I guess the Japanese had their own ideas on how to categorise the cartridges into networks.  I wouldn't say they are wrong.