IGNORED

DPC+ Score

TXmarsh

I working on a game using the DPC+ kernel.  I'd like to use the score at the bottom of the screen to display both a score and a timer value (0-99 seconds).  That is, the left most digits would be the score and the right most digits a timer value.  Of course, I'd like to use one of the digits as a space (i.e., displays no number) to seperate the values.  Do you think it is even possible to insert a space into the score?  I havent found any information on how, exactly, the score display works. Thoughts? Thanks.

Edited by TXmarsh
Correcting Kernel name

9 minutes ago, TwentySixHundred said:

Im fairly sure @Karl Ghas covered this before if you have a dig around on related posts. There is also the ability to use status bars which can work nicely too

Thanks.  I saw that and have implemented the status bar for the count down timer but I'm really looking to use the score display to show numeric data associated with the timer and score (both).  Maybe I don't even know enough to ask a good question but  I guess I'm trying to figure out how to modify the score value so that it shows whatever data I want.