IGNORED

Sears Tele-Games bundle... Was it worth the money?

bluejay

I just bought a Sears Tele-Games 4 Switch bundle with tons of controllers and games for $45 at school from my friend(which kinda is against the school rules) but anyways, I'm wondering how much more it is worth in total, in eBay prices. Everything included was: Sears Tele-Games 4 switch, 2 joysticks, a set of paddles, a keyboard controller, and the games: 

Atari labled games: Breakout, Super Breakout, Pac-Man, Star Raiders, Raiders of the Lost Ark

Sears labeled games: Asteroids(text label, everything else picture label), Math Grand Prix, Yars' Revenge

Parker Bros. games: Frogger, Q*bert

Coleco: Donkey Kong

Mattel: Frogs and Flies

My advice to you is to type in the Ebay search bar something similar to what you bought, such as "Tele-Games 4 Switch bundle" and then hit search. Once you've hit the search and you see all the active listings that come  then up go back up to the right and to the right of the blue search bar you will see "advanced" click that. In the top section of advanced search you should see your search criteria you typed in but if you look down the list of advanced search options look for the following two options and check the boxes

1. Completed listings

2. Sold listings

(it usually only lets you select one, but either one is fine)

Once those two boxes are checked then scroll to the bottom and click the blue search box again. This time you will see a lot of prices in green, this means this is the actual price the item sold for. This should give you a good indication and ballpark of what people are willing to pay for your item.

Edited by Jettgogaming
typo

Come to Canada and sell it for a (modest) premium as Sears stuff was never originally sold here, and it is rather harder to find (at least based on my experience).  

I passed on a Sears-brand console at a thrift shop several years ago (as I was travelling and so unable to bring it with me), and, sadly, I have never seen another. 

• 2 weeks later...

The thing is, I never saw a photo of it, just the description of a stupid student, and it turns out that there is no box that you put the atari in, no paddles and a video touch pad instead of keyboard controllers. The good things are: He kept most the old manuals, and even a box(Frogger), and they are in almost excellent condition. And also, the faceplate is gold instead of silver. Is this some sort of variant or just aging?