IGNORED

Atari 2600 Heavy Sixer For Sale - SOLD

Midnight Synergy

I decided to sell one of my two Heavy Sixers. This has been cleaned and recently tested. Works great.

Some detailed notes to avoid any surprises:
* I opened it up to replace the video cable since the picture was very fuzzy. See picture of inside. With the new cable, the video picture is beautiful!

* Not all screws are/were present in the backside holding the plastic shell together, nor seem to be original. 
* See picture of it working (TV and Space Invaders game not included, but I'll throw in a Combat and Air Sea Battle cartridge).
* Includes two Atari CX-40 Joysticks and power adapter. (Note these are both Atari, but neither would be from the original Heavy Sixer, i.e. not CX-10.

See attached pictures, happy to answer questions.

Looking to get $85 US $75 US + shipping, paypal gift payment. I'm in Canada - so shipping beyond Canada and the US will be too expensive for sure.

IMG_6041.JPG

IMG_6042.JPG

IMG_6043.JPG

IMG_6045.JPG

IMG_6047.JPG

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, eightbit said:

Shipping from Canada to the USA is sometimes cheaper (and going the other way around) so I wouldn't discount it. I once shipped a very large Atari 5200 collection to MaximumRD (he is in Canada and I am in the USA) and it was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

How long ago was that though? Shipping rates to/fro Canada have skyrocketed within the last few years.  :(

how much 

1 hour ago, Midnight Synergy said:

Yea, shipping into and out of Canada has gotten quite bad.

I did weigh it to get an estimate for shipping: Looks like $20US ($25Cad) within Canada, and $40US to continental United States.

How much would it cost sending to Israel?
Is  power adapter original (I think the original should be cream grey)?

15 hours ago, Midnight Synergy said:

I plugged it into Canada Post, but only get ridiculous answers ($140?!?!). So I'm sorry - but Canada/US shipping only.

(As mentioned, the power adapter and joysticks are Atari, but not from a heavy sixer)

Thanks mate, it is a ridiculous answers indeed :) 

• 2 years later...