IGNORED

8bit Hardware For Sale

Jetboot Jack

Hi,

Before I list on eBay I wanted to see if there was any interest in my remaining Atari 8bit items.

Boxed as new NTSC 130XE - has video and joystick port issues - £30

Boxed as new NTSC 800XL - tested working (missing PBI port cover) - £60

Unboxed in as new condition PAL 800XL - tested working - £50

Boxed 1050 - my daily driver from new, box has a couple of tears, but pretty good. Tested working. - £60

Unboxed XF 551 - tested working. - £80

Two 1010 cassette drives - not boxed, look good, untested - £10 each

Atari 800 PAL 48K - unboxed in pretty good condition - boots to memo pad - £50

Atari 800 PAL 48K - unboxed in pretty good condition - boots to memo pad, keyboard not 100% - some keys no responsive/stuck - £30

Atari 1200XL NTSC boxed, in very good condition boots to Atari Logo screen, not able to test further - suspect some keys not working (reset seems unresponsive) - £150

Atari 1200XL NTSC unboxed, very modified - U1MB, Side 2 (with 8GB CF card and reader), Stereo Pokey (with switch), VBXE with RGB SCART output (includes cable) in great condition, tested working - £250

I have about a million cables, video, SIO etc. - free to a serious buyer!

I also have a bunch of manuals for the kit - several dupes - free to the buyers...

I have PSU's for the equipment, but I suggest buying modern ones from Ebay. I have only used PSU's I know are good in my tests...

Plus a big bag of Page 6 discs and some old unboxed commercial games - free to a serious buyer!

I am in the UK, and the items are collection only.

Anyone interested (I can supply more photos)...

sTeVE

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

Normal 1200 XL.jpg

Normal 1200XL Boot.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3202.jpg

IMG_3201.jpg

IMG_3200.jpg

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3198.jpg

IMG_3197.jpg

IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3195.jpg

IMG_3194.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3192.jpg

Edited by Jetboot Jack
Added Prices!

If you have XL style power supply units (not the ingots or bricks) in either black or white i'm interested

Atari 1200XL unboxed, very modified - U1MB, Side 2 (with 8GB CF card and reader), Stereo Pokey (with switch), VBXE with RGB SCART output (includes cable) in great condition, tested working

Is there no compromise on collection only i'm in u.k suffolk i could pay for the shipping

Also whereabouts in u.k are you?

Edited by 256 colors

1 hour ago, 256 colors said:

If you have XL style power supply units (not the ingots or bricks) in either black or white i'm interested

Atari 1200XL unboxed, very modified - U1MB, Side 2 (with 8GB CF card and reader), Stereo Pokey (with switch), VBXE with RGB SCART output (includes cable) in great condition, tested working

Is there no compromise on collection only i'm in u.k suffolk i could pay for the shipping

Also whereabouts in u.k are you?

I am not selling the extras and cables separately...

sTeVE

58 minutes ago, Marsupilami said:

Hi Steve,

I'm interested by :

Unboxed XF 551 - tested working.
Atari 800 48K - unboxed in pretty good condition - boots to memo pad
+Shipping to France.

...Of course if the price are soft and realistic ;)

If you have pictures of both...

Thanks.

Sorry to say I am not going to ship these items, collection only...

sTeVE

13 hours ago, Jetboot Jack said:

You mentioned, before you list on eBay - can you make a particular auction for items we would want?  Or, will it still be local pickup only?

-

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Jetboot Jack said:

Hi,

Before I list on eBay I wanted to see if there was any interest in my remaining Atari 8bit items.

Boxed as new NTSC 130XE - has video and joystick port issues

Boxed as new NTSC 800XL - tested working (missing PBI port cover)

Unboxed in as new condition 800XL - tested working

Boxed 1050 - my daily driver from new, box has a couple of tears, but pretty good. Tested working.

Unboxed XF 551 - tested working.

Two 1010 cassette drives - not boxed, look good, untested

Atari 800 48K - unboxed in pretty good condition - boots to memo pad

Atari 800 48K - unboxed in pretty good condition - boots to memo pad, keyboard not 100% - some keys no responsive/stuck

Atari 1200XL boxed, in very good condition boots to Atari Logo screen, not able to test further - suspect some keys not working (reset seems unresponsive)

I have about a million cables, video, SIO etc.

I have PSU's for the equipment, but I suggest buying modern ones from Ebay. I have only used PSU's I know are good in my tests...

Plus a big bag of Page 6 discs and some old unboxed commercial games.

I am in the UK, and the items are collection only.

Anyone interested (I can supply more photos)...

sTeVE

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3208.jpg

19 hours ago, Jetboot Jack said:

Ideally I would like local pickup as I have had too many “it did not work when it arrived” eBay issues when I know the items are working as described when they left me...

sTeVE

Makes sense. 

I need some 800 body parts, if you have a whole dead one, I'd buy it.  I have an 810 drive that I need to figure out if it will still work or not, upper case is cracked.

52 minutes ago, Jetboot Jack said:

I added some prices - to see who's interested....

sTeVE

When you are ready to list them on eBay (or otherwise), I'm interested in the

Boxed 1050                                  £60

XF551                                          £80

800                                              £50

800XL (NTSC)                              £60

Would like a power supply for each (understand if not tested), and accompanying video,SIO cables.

That's gonna weight quite a bit, and will need to be shipped separately (I think).

Is this doable?

Updated list I now have:

Unboxed in as new condition PAL 800XL - tested working - £50

Boxed 1050 - my daily driver from new, box has a couple of tears, but pretty good. Tested working. - £60

Atari 1200XL NTSC boxed, in very good condition boots to Atari Logo screen, not able to test further - suspect some keys not working (reset seems unresponsive) - £150

Atari 1200XL NTSC unboxed, very modified - U1MB, Side 2 (with 8GB CF card and reader), Stereo Pokey (with switch), VBXE with RGB SCART output (includes cable) in great condition, tested working - £250

sTeVE

Updated list and prices, I now have the following - open to offers, collection only!

Atari 1200XL NTSC boxed, in very good condition boots to Atari Logo screen, not able to test further - suspect some keys not working (reset seems unresponsive) - £100

Atari 1200XL NTSC unboxed, very modified - U1MB, Side 2 (with 8GB CF card), Stereo Pokey (with switch), VBXE with RGB SCART output (includes cable) in great condition, tested working - £200

Edited by Jetboot Jack
Removed sold item....