IGNORED

YOBO FC TWIN

Got a used bkack yobo fc twin from ebay for 7 dollars plus shipping.  No power or , controllers, or any other cords.  I have all that anyway. 

Except power.  No pic of the bottom.  But others I have seen say 850 mah 10v negative polarity.  I don't a universal with 10v.  But its the same as my other super nintendo adapter.

I got a performace super nintendo adapter and a generic also.  Both sane 10v 850mah negative polarity.   Will thst be fineas long as it fits.  Or is the yobo barrel plug size different.

42 minutes ago, save2600 said:

Must've gotten the electrons flowin' to all the right places!   :)

Yes.  It all good now.  Except the NES side no power light.  But still works.  How odd.  Still plays nes gsmes and snes gsmes.  Except the graphics and sound on my 76 in 1 NES cart are messsed up.  Like super mario brothers.  The one with the pipes  and the enemies you hit under the lines you walk on.  And smb1.  But the snes side emulated my football game perfectly.  But NES side duckhunt worked great at least.  And the rest of the gun games which is why I got it hopefully all good too.