IGNORED

WTB: New/Sealed Super Nintendo Classic Edition -OR- 2x New SNES Classic Controllers

Skippy B. Coyote

Hey there guys and gals :) 

This holiday season I'm going to be getting an Analogue Super NT and I've been on a quest to get the best wired SNES controllers that I can get for it in brand new condition, and I've decided on going with the controllers from a Super Nintendo Classic Edition coupled with some adapters to interface them with original SNES controller ports.

With that in mind I'm looking to buy either a new/sealed Super Nintendo Classic Edition system to snag the controllers from it, or just two new and unused controllers if anyone has an extra leftover from their Super Nintendo Classic Edition that they never got around to using. Price wise I'm looking to pay either $100 PayPal'd and shipped for a complete and new/sealed Super Nintendo Classic Edition or $25 shipped each for new condition Super Nintendo Classic Edition controllers. 

Thank you for taking the time to view my thread and just and just shoot me a PM if you have what I'm looking for and would like to sell!

Edited by Jin

Problem solved! I found a Super Nintendo Classic Edition that someone got for Christmas last year, played for a couple hours on Christmas day, then boxed back up and hadn't touched it since. They were selling it for $45 shipped so I snapped it up right quick, and I now have two pristine SNES controllers to pair with Raphnet adapters for use on the Super NT. In the meantime, while I wait to get a Super NT, I've also got a ton of SNES games that I've never played before to try out on the Super Nintendo Classic Edition. :)