IGNORED

Looking at INTV collecting

CXK

6 hours ago, mr_me said:

It takes about five minutes to read most instructions.  You can find electronic copies here.  The site is in Portuguese but the instructions are english (EUA=USA).

http://www.intellivisionbrasil.com.br/Menu_Jogos.htm

Awesome, thank you! I was going to look for a site that had the instructions online. This is great.

• 1 year later...
On 10/20/2019 at 6:07 PM, mr_me said:

When it comes to collecting cartridges look for the best condition, don't settle for less.  Be aware that most of the Mattel cartridges were re-issued after 1984 by Intellivision Inc..  Their packaging and materials are inferior to Mattel's and lack the convenient gatefold boxes. 

There are a couple of cartridges that have rom updates that fixes the game play.  They are Space Battle and Auto Racing.  Only way to be certain of the version is by looking at the instructions or playing the cartridge.

Some of the earliest cartridges came with full colour instructions which are nice to have.  This website is a nice reference for collectors http://www.intvfunhouse.com.

The Intellivision II has some very minor compatibility issues.  But that shouldn't stop you if you really like that model.  However, I think most would say the Intellivision II controllers are inferior to the originals. 

Hello.. I have over 80 Mattel electronics factory sealed games...I only collect the gate fold games.. never opened.. it was my childhood console 

20201201_102254.jpg

20201201_102306.jpg

20201208_171856.jpg

20201201_102319.jpg

20201201_102405.jpg

20201208_171915.jpg

20201201_102242.jpg

20201208_215315.jpg

• Like 2