Jump to content
Elektronite

Defender of the Crown for Intellivision Reservation List

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, intvsteve said:

 

Has a new mechanism been announced yet?

 

Not that I'm aware of... just saw TPR wanted in after all this, so thought I'd re-express my interest in case.   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, save2600 said:

Not that I'm aware of... just saw TPR wanted in after all this, so thought I'd re-express my interest in case.   :)

I only posted that because I got an email newsletter from IntellivisionRevolution linking me to this thread.  I've been traveling for the past couple of months so I haven't had a lot of time to get caught up on what is happening, so I do thank those guys to alerting me to this thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, intvsteve said:

 

Has a new mechanism been announced yet?

 

No.like he said in a few days.

We shall wait and see what happens next! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe 5 more sign ups over the next couple years, then an average can be taken of the order we sign up and then those signing up with the lowest average spot can be put into a raffle for a chance to be first to sign up again. Sounds fair?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NEW reserve/ordering policy of Defender of the Crown for Intellivision

 

Elektronite is currently building 125 copies of the game for distribution via mail order from Thailand. There are more people that want the game than 125 at the moment. 

 

Therefore, we have to follow the following procedures to make the system as fair as possible, and to get the game in the hands of as many people as possible and to avoid hard feelings. 

 

Keep in mind, that if you miss out on this round of copies, there WILL be more made available in the future, but probably not for a few months at least. So, if you want to play the game this Christmas, you'll need to get on this round. 


We will begin orders on November 15th, 2019 at 12pm BANGKOK TIME (GMT +7)

Here is how you order:

 

At 12pm Bangkok time, (GMT + 7) (NOT BEFORE!!), on November 15th, 2019, send an email to 

[email protected]

 

and request a copy. 

 

Put "DEFENDER OF THE CROWN ORDER" in the title

 

Within 24 hours, you will get a reply IF you have a copy reserved. 

 

The confirmation email will contain information on how to pay via PayPal. 

The cost of the game will be $70 US + $18 US (Shipping + PayPal Fees) = $88 US final cost. 

 

Please NOTE!:

 

- There is 1 copy per person/PayPal account. 

 

- There is no combining this order with other items. We will not accept requests to combine shipments with other copies going to other people. 

 

- IF YOU SEND AN EMAIL BEFORE THE official TIME, it will be deleted/ignored. 

 

- We will  not accept message requests of any type for reservations of the game. You must email.

 

- We will have requests open until November 30th, 2019 at which time any unsold games will be allowed to be purchased by anyone who wants a copy in any numbers. 

 

- We will be sending via registered mail if possible

 

- Please note that all and any previous requests for the game are null and void and this is the ONLY method that you will be able to obtian the game until December 1, 2019. 

 

Thank you for your understanding. We don't want people feeling that they were overlooked or ignored and some people having multiple copies of the game. 

 

Defender_of_the_Crown_Coming_Soon.png

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

many people will get confused with the time zone....what would be the Central European Time difference (i.e. Berlin, Rome)?

Edited by veritas
wrong message

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, veritas said:

many people will get confused with the time zone....what would be the Central European Time difference (i.e. Berlin, Rome)?

Check out 'What time is it in Bangkok now?' on google to find out the difference in time. Note that time on your calendar. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, veritas said:

many people will get confused with the time zone....what would be the Central European Time difference (i.e. Berlin, Rome)?

6:00 in the morning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An idea for anyone worried they will forget about the time: Prepare an email already now and schedule your email client to post it right when the reservation begins. You've got about a week to look up how to do that.

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, carlsson said:

An idea for anyone worried they will forget about the time: Prepare an email already now and schedule your email client to post it right when the reservation begins. You've got about a week to look up how to do that.

Gee,,this is getting simpler all the time.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sewer Sam said:

I'll take one please, thank you!

\/\/\/ See below. \/\/\/

18 hours ago, Elektronite said:

The NEW reserve/ordering policy of Defender of the Crown for Intellivision

 

Elektronite is currently building 125 copies of the game for distribution via mail order from Thailand. There are more people that want the game than 125 at the moment. 

 

Therefore, we have to follow the following procedures to make the system as fair as possible, and to get the game in the hands of as many people as possible and to avoid hard feelings. 

 

Keep in mind, that if you miss out on this round of copies, there WILL be more made available in the future, but probably not for a few months at least. So, if you want to play the game this Christmas, you'll need to get on this round. 


We will begin orders on November 15th, 2019 at 12pm BANGKOK TIME (GMT +7)

Here is how you order:

 

At 12pm Bangkok time, (GMT + 7) (NOT BEFORE!!), on November 15th, 2019, send an email to 

[email protected]

 

and request a copy. 

 

Put "DEFENDER OF THE CROWN ORDER" in the title

 

Within 24 hours, you will get a reply IF you have a copy reserved. 

 

The confirmation email will contain information on how to pay via PayPal. 

The cost of the game will be $70 US + $18 US (Shipping + PayPal Fees) = $88 US final cost. 

 

Please NOTE!:

 

- There is 1 copy per person/PayPal account. 

 

- There is no combining this order with other items. We will not accept requests to combine shipments with other copies going to other people. 

 

- IF YOU SEND AN EMAIL BEFORE THE official TIME, it will be deleted/ignored. 

 

- We will  not accept message requests of any type for reservations of the game. You must email.

 

- We will have requests open until November 30th, 2019 at which time any unsold games will be allowed to be purchased by anyone who wants a copy in any numbers. 

 

- We will be sending via registered mail if possible

 

- Please note that all and any previous requests for the game are null and void and this is the ONLY method that you will be able to obtian the game until December 1, 2019. 

 

Thank you for your understanding. We don't want people feeling that they were overlooked or ignored and some people having multiple copies of the game. 

 

Defender_of_the_Crown_Coming_Soon.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its confusing as exactly 12 is not am or pm. Its midnight or noon. Exactly 12 cant be before or after 12. Lol

Best to always say noon or midnight.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...