IGNORED

Where can I buy dual port, short joystick/mouse extension cables?

Is anyone aware of where I may purchase any of the 10"-12" long, dual port joystick/mouse cable extenders we used to use with the Atari STs back in the day? I'd like to purchase one for my new STE and for when I get my 1088XEL build completed. Cool Novelties in the U.K. is about the last place I new of that had some nice molded ones, but they don't appear on their web site any longer and their ebay store for them says out of stock. Is anyone aware of another source?

I could build a couple myself, but I'd prefer the more professional looking, molded style if I could locate a couple.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2019 at 9:57 AM, bfollowell said:

Is anyone aware of where I may purchase any of the 10"-12" long, dual port joystick/mouse cable extenders we used to use with the Atari STs back in the day? I'd like to purchase one for my new STE and for when I get my 1088XEL build completed. Cool Novelties in the U.K. is about the last place I new of that had some nice molded ones, but they don't appear on their web site any longer and their ebay store for them says out of stock. Is anyone aware of another source?

I could build a couple myself, but I'd prefer the more professional looking, molded style if I could locate a couple.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I use these, male and female, with some ribbon cable. You can make them any length you want. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F392573001736

Edited by Charlie_