Jump to content
JacobZu7zu7

Intellivision HSC Season 11 - Game 11 - Lady Bug

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, m-crew said:

155,430

 

0C3677CA-C5DE-40AB-A351-CD12E301981C.jpeg

The scores that you and Patbb got are amazing. I just got to level 12 which is 1 more than your last score and my score is half yours lol .

Any tips?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bamse said:

The scores that you and Patbb got are amazing. I just got to level 12 which is 1 more than your last score and my score is half yours lol .

Any tips?

Don’t go for extra men -just try to accumulate as many points you can in each round.  Also when you get extra men it finishes that level right then and you lose out in points.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bamse said:

Thanks Brother :)

YW!!! 👍🏻

 

Now I did it !!! The Mighty Bamse will shatter these scores.   Lol 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Bamse said:

The scores that you and Patbb got are amazing. I just got to level 12 which is 1 more than your last score and my score is half yours lol .

Any tips?

 

I usually go for the EXTRA in the first 8 or 9 rounds. If I'm lucky I can get 2-3 more ladies.

At round 10+ I clear the "flowers" around the "house", colect the 3 blue hearts and go for the 2 red letters ASAP (4000 points each)

 

Sometime I will wait for the vegetable but I often loose a life (greed is dangerous)

 

I also try to arrange the doors to make it longer for the ennemies to get to me ... forming a single path, closing the top. (see image)

I usually go from left to right on the top of the screen.  If an ennemy goes in the top region I go down and close the door.

 

2019-10-31_12-22-19.thumb.jpg.db2870f2243f078ac2919f8c850b00f1.jpg

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, patbb said:

 

I usually go for the EXTRA in the first 8 or 9 rounds. If I'm lucky I can get 2-3 more ladies.

At round 10+ I clear the "flowers" around the "house", colect the 3 blue hearts and go for the 2 red letters ASAP (4000 points each)

 

Sometime I will wait for the vegetable but I often loose a life (greed is dangerous)

 

I also try to arrange the doors to make it longer for the ennemies to get to me ... forming a single path, closing the top. (see image)

I usually go from left to right on the top of the screen.  If an ennemy goes in the top region I go down and close the door.

 

2019-10-31_12-22-19.thumb.jpg.db2870f2243f078ac2919f8c850b00f1.jpg

 

 

When you said go for the red letters, did you mean yellow letters? Don't they have to be yellow to count?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bamse said:

When you said go for the red letters, did you mean yellow letters? Don't they have to be yellow to count?

I believe he means get the letters that turn red for more points that you dont need to spell extra.

If you still need the letter for extra,of course get it while it is yellow.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wolfy62 said:

I believe he means get the letters that turn red for more points that you dont need to spell extra.

If you still need the letter for extra,of course get it while it is yellow.

Ha, I didn't know that. When will I learn to read the manual? Lol

Back to it :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bamse said:

Ha, I didn't know that. When will I learn to read the manual? Lol

Back to it :)

That’s my problem as well.  I never read manuals.  Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bamse said:

When you said go for the red letters, did you mean yellow letters? Don't they have to be yellow to count?

 

2 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

I believe he means get the letters that turn red for more points that you dont need to spell extra.

If you still need the letter for extra,of course get it while it is yellow.

 Exactly, the letters will turn red for a very short time, so you have to be very close to the letter to grab bit.

In the arcade version (and other such as the colecovision) you can also spell SPECIAL in red to have a bunus round of all veggies.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, patbb said:

 

 Exactly, the letters will turn red for a very short time, so you have to be very close to the letter to grab bit.

In the arcade version (and other such as the colecovision) you can also spell SPECIAL in red to have a bunus round of all veggies.

 

The 2600 version has the SPECIAL bonus round too.

However, whenever I played the arcade version, spelling "SPECIAL" only gives you a free credit.  Unless there are different variations of the arcade game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, S.BAZ said:

The 2600 version has the SPECIAL bonus round too.

However, whenever I played the arcade version, spelling "SPECIAL" only gives you a free credit.  Unless there are different variations of the arcade game.

The 2600 version is amazing.  One of the best homebrew.

 

You're right, the veggy board I remember is probably on the colecoVision, that's the version I played the most.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...