IGNORED

Favorite 2600/7800 Froggo game?

Atariperson23

I'm really sorry for basically asking the same question on the Apollo games, and I swear that this is the last time I ask this type of question, OK? So please don't harass me about me asking this type of question again. But is there any Froggo game you like? I enjoyed Sea Hawk and Spiderdroid for the 2600, and I enjoyed Water Ski for the 7800. I could never understand Tank Command and its plot, and Karate seemed awful, but when you played it, it became good, but then it became awful again... 

• 3 weeks later...

I did a video review some time back on the Froggo Karate game where I found that the game was designed with the help of a real Karate black belt.

Now, I don't know much about Karate, but it may hold some interest for people who actually practice the art, especially taking into account this design fact.

I always wanted to hear from someone familiar with Karate to see if they appreciate anything about the game.

Gotta go with Task Force, I think. I actually had that game before I got Gangster Alley, so for a while, Task Force is what I knew the game as. Kinda like how I'll always think of Stargate as Defender II. :P

Sea Hawk would probably be [a relatively distant] second. Or maybe Spiderdroid, but I was never a big Amidar guy.

The rest of them, though...........?