IGNORED

Silas Adventure Help

KevinMos3

Has anyone been playing the SillyVenture2K19 edition of Silas Adventure?  I've been playing it and I'm at a point where I don't know what to do.

I've been to 3 directions from the town (North forest, West path that you come from to get to the village, South graveyard).  I don't see a path leading East, only a small door that doesn't seem to open.  For each of the 3 directions I've gone, I've followed each to its end (ex: graveyard to the tomb and each of its levels).

I'm at level 18 now and have no issue crushing any enemy I find, including the boss-like ones, but I can't find where else to go.  There must be some objective I'm missing.  Unfortunately, I can't save the game to come back to it later, so I'll probably have to lose my progress soon.

So, has anyone played this through?  Can anyone provide some tip on where to go next?

is there a way to play this on the Agacart? I downloaded the ROM but cant get it to work. when I look on my PC all my other ROMs are 256k while this one is 257k ?

ok, I got it to load but after the title screen its just black screen. if I hit the button I do hear the sword slashing sound effect tho. guess it doesn't like being run off the agacart? or does it not like the mcwill screen? idk lol

Edited by Iwantgames:)

2 hours ago, rj1307 said:

I get the same thing. title screen loads but the just black screen. if I hit A I hear the sword slash sfx tho

I think its a issue with my cart. I just tried some other games I have on it that used to work and they all have issues now :(

Edited by Iwantgames:)

Upload the file from the attachment to the SD card and attach the console, when the "P" goes off turn off the console and delete the file from the SD card.
If there is still a problem with the games, turn on the record verification in the cartridge (this is described in the instructions) and check if "E" appears on the display.

agacart.bin

11 hours ago, rj1307 said:

Upload the file from the attachment to the SD card and attach the console, when the "P" goes off turn off the console and delete the file from the SD card.
If there is still a problem with the games, turn on the record verification in the cartridge (this is described in the instructions) and check if "E" appears on the display.

agacart.bin 15.61 kB · 2 downloads

I just got around to trying and nothing. tried some other carts and they all have issues too :( seems my lynx itself is the issue :(