IGNORED

FS: Majesco Sega Genesis Model 2, HDRetrovision cable, two new Retrobit Sega controllers ***SOLD!***

eightbit

Pictures coming soon.

I have a very nice condition Majesco Sega Genesis II console for sale. It is a VA4 motherboard and the Majesco model that is considered the "holy grail" of Genesis consoles due to its rarity, solid design and excellent video and audio output. 

It comes with two brand new six button Sega licensed and branded controllers by retrobit. Both are new and come with their packaging. These look and feel just like the original six button controllers. Every detail is there even down to the "Sega" logo molded into the connector.

It also comes with an HDRetroVision cable that allows you to connect this directly to Component (TV must support 240P) for pure RGB output. I will of course include a composite cable with the set as well.

And, it obviously comes with power supply (the original MK-1479 that comes with the Majesco model)

I am looking for $180 $160  $140 shipped for everything. I will sell without the HDRetrovision cable for $120 $100 $90 shipped as well. Good price for a nice rare Majesco model with two brand new controllers!

PM if interested.

***SOLD!***

IMG_0986.JPG

IMG_0988.JPG

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sixersfan105 said:

Love the MK-1451, aka Majesco Model 2 Genesis! I've tried selling these on here in the past and haven't gotten any bites. Hope that you have better luck!

I think people are generally not aware of the rarity of the model...or the quality of it. To most, a Genesis "is a Genesis". The people who do know however end up with the best version of the Genesis in my humble opinion ;)

I would rather give a better deal here to an AA member than sell on ebay to be honest. But if it comes to that, yes...that is what it will have to be. Hope not. This is a really rare variation and a VA4 board as well. Most reliable Genesis model with the sound that is on par (or may even rival) the original model 1.