IGNORED

Cybermorph Manual

Rick Dangerous

Was the Cybermorph manual included with the loose cart copy of the game in a boxed Jaguar?

I was looking through all my manuals the other day and noticed i'm missing ONLY the Cybermorph manual of all the original run games.  I have a boxed Jaguar that comes with all original paperwork etc, even the mailing card, but no Cybermorph manual in sight.   Seems strange that they wouldn't include it, can anyone confirm?

Has anyone seen a loose Cybermorph manual for sale anywhere, i need to pick one up!  Would be a somewhat rare item if only included with boxed copies of the game (also less common.) Thanks, and was just wondering about this.  Would be perfectly logical that my boxed Jag also just happened to be missing the manual by chance and include everything else. 

44 minutes ago, Rick Dangerous said:

Yeah that $9 manual had a thrashed cover otherwise would have grabbed it.  If anyone has one they would be willing to sell, please do PM me!

I have the 1mb and 2mb carts of Cybermorph currently, would hate to have to buy another just for the manual; lol. 

Can always buy one with manual and then sell the spare cartridge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if I sound stupid for asking this but where were the Cybermorph CIB sold separately? At least when I bought mine it was included in the box and there was a colored section in the top right corner of the box that Cybermorph was included. I guess I always thought it was included with ALL of them and wouldn't have to be bought separately. Also with the whole 1mb and 2mb version was it only the updated one that was sold separately?