retroillucid

CollectorVision Club 2020

I was wondering if Dead Tomb for Phoenix has been sent out yet?  I ordered 2 copies and it’s already been a few weeks.  I know the post is a little off due to the situation.  Member 17 of the club btw.  
🍺🍺🍺

40 minutes ago, Mr. John ColecoVision said:

Is the 2020 ROM released for the 2020 club members? the link I have only has the 2019 club exclusive

If you have the 2019 ROM in the the vault you are in the wrong vault.

6 minutes ago, Emad said:

I was wondering if Dead Tomb for Phoenix has been sent out yet?  I ordered 2 copies and it’s already been a few weeks.  I know the post is a little off due to the situation.  Member 17 of the club btw.  
🍺🍺🍺

Did you also order Eggerland or some oldies?

2 minutes ago, Dutch Colecovision Fan said:

Did you also order Eggerland or some oldies?

Nope-  just a couple copies of Dead Tomb.  I live in Spain, so maybe that’s the issue.  Given the situation things take a bit longer, though I ordered a couple of games a few months back and they arrived pretty swiftly!

1 hour ago, zaphro72 said:

If you have the 2019 ROM in the the vault you are in the wrong vault.

Thanks, despite emailing Toby numerous times I still have not received a link to the 2020 vault. He said "same link" well i never got a 2020 link. Does everyone have to request it individually? 

18 minutes ago, Mr. John ColecoVision said:

Thanks, despite emailing Toby numerous times I still have not received a link to the 2020 vault. He said "same link" well i never got a 2020 link. Does everyone have to request it individually? 

It came to me in an email titled "Welcome to the CollectorVision Experience club!" that was sent on January 26th, 2020.

2 hours ago, Emad said:

Nope-  just a couple copies of Dead Tomb.  I live in Spain, so maybe that’s the issue.  Given the situation things take a bit longer, though I ordered a couple of games a few months back and they arrived pretty swiftly!

I did order Eggerland and some older copys also. Status is processing so I guess everything is not ready yet.  I'll wait and see. Indeed, shipping is going quite fast right now (one week from North America to Europe). 

I just want to inform you that the 2021 CollectorVision Experience Club is going to start on December 1st (next Tuesday)

We'll soon post all the informations 

Stay toon!  :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I've been waiting for this for a year...  I always have problems using the $10 coupon though.  What's the best way to do that when ordering a game cause the last 2 years, I say something in the comments and never hear a response.

4 hours ago, playazclub said:

I've been waiting for this for a year...  I always have problems using the $10 coupon though.  What's the best way to do that when ordering a game cause the last 2 years, I say something in the comments and never hear a response.

Email Toby @coleco_master from Collectorvision prior to making the order

11 hours ago, playazclub said:

Personally I would love for them to send us a code to enter in at the website for the coupon because that would make it a lot easier for a lot of us.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, imstarryeyed said:

Personally I would love for them to send us a code to enter in at the website for the coupon because that would make it a lot easier for a lot of us.

I have to agree with this. It makes it much harder to use it for a game that may sell out quickly or detailing what you want where there is more than one version.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Emad said:

Member 17 is in the club!  Hoping we get 200 members🤞🤞🤞

Not sure what number I am, but I just signed up for 2021 as well! Hoping that the 2021 game is as awesome as the 2020 one was.

Renewed # 3 straight in a row. I should be a Gold Member for that ( Austin Powers Style). I like the 2 games for 200 idea. Hope it reaches that milestone. I agree a new roms update for 2021 would be nice 

the 2020 Club had 83 rom's - in the email i received about the 2021 club it says 100 rom's  - excerpt from the email

– Get access to our new ColecoVision rom vault 2021 that will include a total of 100 rom files, including a few that were never released.

Member number 1 has renewed. 

I wonder how many members there were this year. The video for the Phoenix drawing probably mentions it. 

I remember crapahute was putting together manual pdfs to include in the Collectorvision club. Is this still happening? Maybe they all have the general ColecoVision manual appearance, so there is not much to miss, but I thought it would be nice to see the artwork and, generally speaking, when you buy a rom, the instructions are included.

Ok I just joined the club for the 3rd time in a row for me!  I am totally looking forward to the new game(s) and the bonus Sydney SNES cart, I am hoping they get to that 200 number!