IGNORED

SDC Explorer is fantastic!

eightbit

It has been five years since I last owned a CoCo 3 and the CoCo SDC device. I remember launching stuff was a pain...not anymore! SDC Explorer is just awesome. Turn it on and a few seconds later I am in a nice navigational explorer and launching stuff is just a matter of navigating and pressing enter. This is easier and faster than most other vintage computers I work with. What an improvement over the way things used to be when I last used this computer!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2019 at 4:20 PM, eightbit said:

It has been five years since I last owned a CoCo 3 and the CoCo SDC device. I remember launching stuff was a pain...not anymore! SDC Explorer is just awesome. Turn it on and a few seconds later I am in a nice navigational explorer and launching stuff is just a matter of navigating and pressing enter. This is easier and faster than most other vintage computers I work with. What an improvement over the way things used to be when I last used this computer!

Yep it is the best hardware device ever for the coco, You can even run copy protected software from it.. 

laters

Briza

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 10:15 PM, John_L said:

You could probably talk me out of my left arm easier than you could my CoCoSDC.... I also have CoCoVGA, and will have a GIME-X the minute it's released.

The CoCoVGA is only for CoCo 1 and 2 machines IIRC, right? I am on a CoCo 3 and am using the Switch-a-roo SCART cable which is excellent:

http://cocowares.com/item.php?nombre=Switch-a-roo

This connected to an RGB2COMP (the way I have it connected) or an OSSC will yield some mighty excellent RGB results! 

As for the GIME-X, yep, in line for that as well ;)