IGNORED

Things you never hear an Atari fan say...

Chadivision

"I went to the flea market, but all they had were copies of Waterworld and some unreleased prototypes."

"The only thing I don't like about E.T. is that there are not enough pits to fall into."

"I hate programming homebrew games. I'm just in it for the money and the chicks."

"I went to the flea market, but all they had were copies of Waterworld and some unreleased prototypes."

"The only thing I don't like about E.T. is that there are not enough pits to fall into."

"I hate programming homebrew games.  I'm just in it for the money and the chicks."

:lol:

How about,

"The guy at the flea market had a bunch of Atari games for $1/piece. In the lot was Quadrun and Music Machine. I told him that the fair price for these is over $200 and so promptly bought them for $500." [/code]

More things you will NEVER hear an Atari collector say...

"So far, I've found over 600 different Atari 2600 games. I remove the labels and toss the carts. I won't stop collecting until I'm done wall papering my room."

"What? You haven't found a Video Life yet?! Here, take my spare."

"I'd rather spend all night having sex than playing my Atari."

"Whaddaya mean I'm an idiot! If you had the slightest clue how much these things were really worth, you'd be asking a helluva lot more than two dollars a cart! Who's the idiot now?"

Ben

Things that actually were said in local VG shop:

Me: "I see you have some new 2600 games."

Him: "You want a Swordquest(earthworld)."

"I already have it. If you had a Waterworld we'd be talking."

"If it was a Waterworld it wouldn't be here."

Damn cherrypickers! :x

At least he's honest.

More things you never hear said:

* I found Music Machine at the pawn shop for 50 cents, but it was really crappy so I gave it away.

* Nobody cares about the box. If you find a boxed game, just throw the box away and keep the game.

* You've got Defender? That's an awesome game. I'll trade you Halloween for it.

"If you drive a station wagon with woodgrain panels and "I [heart] Atari" license plate frames, you'll have to beat the chicks off with your joystick."

Something seems very very wrong with the last part of that quote... is that a line from Beat 'em and Eat 'em? :)

Archived