Rockin' Kat

Portland Retro Gaming Expo 2020, August 14th-16th

So they're going to do PRGE in August this year instead of the usual October. Hopefully this year I'll be able to budget for it. It's been a few years since I've been able to go.

@Albert

Curious if there is a decision yet if AtariAge will be a vendor again at PRGE this year?  If no decision yet, any estimate when you might make a decision?

Asking as I am starting to looking at my calendar / upcoming travel plans since it's only 5 months away so thought I would ask.

16 minutes ago, SpiceWare said:

PRGE 2020 has been cancelled

That sucks, but not really unexpected.  Many vendors have to prepare months in advance for a show like this, and it's not clear at all right now that things will settle down by the time August arrives.  And it's a big risk to the show if far fewer people attend, as they may not be able to cover their expenses (this applies to vendors as well). 

..Al

• Like 1

Saw that as well, I'm waiting till after May 1st to see if IL will continue the  show closures to official announce the cancel VGS 2020 in july.

Posted (edited)

Hope everyone is doing well and hope to see you at PRGE 2021!

<edit> Hoping to see some of you at the Houston Arcade Expo, unless that gets cancelled too.

Edited by sramirez2008

Man....I came SO CLOSE to going to PRGE this year. My wife wanted to do an Oregon coastal trip -- at the SAME TIME as PRGE! Aaaaaaand...she gave me her blessing to break away for PRGE. :) Oh well. Maybe next year.