IGNORED

Controller box wanted

Atari_Bill

That was only the second one I'd ever seen on eBay. Hatman made one I think. Not the real thing but looked nice. I still need a CIB Wico Intellivision controller. I will swap a CIB Sears Replacement Controller in trade of part trade and part cash. Good luck. I know who got that INTV II one fro Ebay. Always hate to see an AA fellow lose out to another of us.

1 hour ago, BBWW said:

That was only the second one I'd ever seen on eBay. Hatman made one I think. Not the real thing but looked nice. I still need a CIB Wico Intellivision controller. I will swap a CIB Sears Replacement Controller in trade of part trade and part cash. Good luck. I know who got that INTV II one fro Ebay. Always hate to see an AA fellow lose out to another of us.

Yeah, it happens.  I put a bid in that I thought was insane and wouldn’t be touched. I was apparently wrong. Nature of the hunt I guess. I’ve got a thing for boxed stock controllers. I’ve got them for most systems with this one of the ones I’m missing. 

6 hours ago, cmart604 said:

I've noticed a definite price increase on boxed controller auctions the last few years. They really are a pretty cool collecting subset. ?? 

Yeah, I was lucky enough to get a nice boxed Sears controller for the Inty but this one has eluded me. I love the graphics on this box. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...