IGNORED

I like multicarts. Do you like mulitcarts? Oh ya? Let's see'em! :)

Shawn

I like Multicarts :)

DSCF0087.thumb.JPG.019404750739d764159594861b58fec3.JPG

NES 143 in 1

SNES 102 in 1

Genesis 200 in 1 (100 are SMS games)

Atari 2600 Uno with all my favorite 2600 games on an SD card

Atari 5200 2 in 1 toggle switched EEPROM cart

Gameboy 61 in 1  (a couple GBC games on this too, I play it mostly via Super Gameboy)

Let's see your stash of Multicarts :)

• Like 1

41xkJJfzz2L._SX425_.jpg.283a06ed771e22b5513fa69ce5960923.jpg

This is the only bootleg multi-cart I have... I do have some official multi-carts like, Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet, and the Genesis 6-Pak...

Anyway, as far as bootleg Famicom carts go this one is pretty good even though it only has 88 games, BUT there's not a single repeat on this cart.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DragonGrafx-16 said:

41xkJJfzz2L._SX425_.jpg.283a06ed771e22b5513fa69ce5960923.jpg

This is the only bootleg multi-cart I have... I do have some official multi-carts like, Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet, and the Genesis 6-Pak...

Anyway, as far as bootleg Famicom carts go this one is pretty good even though it only has 88 games, BUT there's not a single repeat on this cart.

Yep that one came with many of the n64 controller shaped famiclones from early 2000s. I've owned my fair share of that cart. Was a really good one. The 72 in 1 was another great one without repeats from who I assume is the same group that made the one you have. Way better than the 1000-in 1's or 9999 in 1's that actually had 10 to 20 games tops and then repeats\hacks of those few titles.

2 hours ago, eebuckeye said:

And you just got me to order the Supervision multi-cart.. now I have to buy a Supervision..  ?

The supervision multicart is very nice. He also added a new game rom dump i just gave him, so it now includes every game ever made.

If you havent found a supervision by mgc and you go i might have a spare i could sell :)

I've got just 4 now.  I used to have more, like 3 SNES multicarts (6 to 8-1), other NES style, some classic Gameboy too but they're all gone.  I've included links if anyone wants to see a game list.

1) Supervision 115in1 (NES style) and notable being both one of the most complete for the period without hacks/repeats vs total, also only chinese multi that works on the lame retron5.

https://bootleggames.fandom.com/wiki/Supervision_115-in-1

2) Super Games 500  in 1 (FC style) It comes in various FC/NES styles with stickers, notable for having a lot of the US heavies on there.  Around 300+ are legit games, the other would be an insult to homebrew calling them that they're just that awful.

http://somerussianmariodude.blogspot.com/2017/06/reviews-supergames-500-in-1-famicom.html

3) 100in1 Sega Master System & Game Gear multicart (for GBA)  Uses a hacked copy of SMS Advance on a translucent blue cart.  The game list on this is some of the best of the best for the format.  There is a newer 106, it's crap they removed some of the best titles and put in weird filler.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/553296642/100-in-1-sega-master-system-game-gear

4) Neo Geo MVS 161in1 cart with bezel sticker.  This one has more than half the MVS library on it, in general works great, has a few little bugs.

https://wiki.neogeodev.org/index.php?title=161-in-1_Series_1#Series_1_Game_List_.28Version_1_.2F_Version_2.29

I keep the original as it was my first NES one and best list from a flea market out west a decade ago.  It's nice for the game list and having a selection of stuff on one cart without messing with a kit.  Same can be said for the others too across the board.  The 500 came with a fantastic Famicom handheld I got locally a few years back.  The SMS/GG one I got later last year because I still like the 8bit Sega better than much their other, didn't want to mess with having the system again and the list has all my favorites plus some we never got (translated english too.)  The Neo Geo one came with 9 legit games, 2 partial kits, and the cabinet itself like 3-4 years ago.  It's a good wallet saver.

7 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I've got just 4 now.  I used to have more, like 3 SNES multicarts (6 to 8-1), other NES style, some classic Gameboy too but they're all gone.  I've included links if anyone wants to see a game list.

Got a pic of your copies to share with the class?

Yeah there's no way I'm digging them all out to take a pic, but to my recollection for multicarts I have:

Sean Kelly 5200 multicart (ancient one)

Sean Kelly Vectrex multicart

A couple of custom SNES multicarts for SA1 & FX

A bunch of the commercial stuff (e.g. konami classics for GBA, etc.. That kind of stuff)

For flashcarts I have

Various GB/GBA flashcarts from the 2000's which used serial ports and software to write games and could hold 2-5 at a time at most. 

Various DS flashcarts like the R4, DSTwo, CycloDS and others I forget.

Cuttle Cart 1 (I still need to get a kroc cart someday) 

Cuttle Cart 2

Turbo Everdrive
N64 Everdrive 2.5
GBA Everdrive X5
GB Everdrive X7
NES N8 Everdrive
SD2SNES
Genesis Mega Everdrive X7