IGNORED

UVE in Atari 800

videofx

22 minutes ago, flashjazzcat said:

Try this:

Thanks Jon,

I read through all 33 pages and it talks about it but no where can I find step by step or videos like you're incognito. with your incognito video I had everything installed in less that 2 hours

6 minutes ago, videofx said:

I read through all 33 pages

I didn't mean the thread in general. If you click on the blue bar at the top, you're taken directly to a post describing a wiring plan for the 800. Personally I can't recommend tf_hh's SCCC highly enough, and it will save you a whole lot of faffing around.

Glad the Incognito video was useful!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, flashjazzcat said:

I didn't mean the thread in general. If you click on the blue bar at the top, you're taken directly to a post describing a wiring plan for the 800. Personally I can't recommend tf_hh's SCCC highly enough, and it will save you a whole lot of faffing around.

Glad the Incognito video was useful!

Jon,

Yea I found that part of the 800 install but does it matter which legs get lifted on the chokes and caps? Does it go in the 4050 socket? how do the jumpers get set? is it just connecting 5 wires?  I was trying to find step by step instructions but I have searched everywhere and can't find any

7 hours ago, videofx said:

Does anyone have the UVE working in an Atari 800? I looked at the manual and it doesn't list jumpers settings or how to install in the 800

Thanks!

If you want UAV as your daily-driver video-ouput means, while keeping installation complexitity to a minimum, and keeping system integrity essentially intact (all in one piece, as it should), then this is the only recommendable solution:

It does have other benefits besides UAV, including a new Audio-path, ability to use either conventional or Sally-revised 6502s, PAL or NTSC Antics, etc.

Way to go, without a doubt.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, videofx said:

Frankie,

Any issues with the Sophia?  I can install that if there are step by step. 

Plug and play basically. Just need to modify the cage / case. I made it so I could remove the board completly. 

IMG_5106.jpg

IMG_5107.jpg

• Like 2