IGNORED

Alterra II (?) console spotted in Alixpress

Um, not much info here— kinda curious what I’m even looking at. Is this thing a known quantity to anyone here? 

US $189.00 | RGB-FC V4B FC BOX CONSOLE Family Computer FCBOX work with 9P Gamepad Joypad Game Joystick Stereo audio RGBS / VGA Video output

https://a.aliexpress.com/_dWl2Y4p

Takes considerable cojones to try to sell something alixpress for this kinda money without really providing much info. 

Lower on the page, that seller is also “recommending” some interesting looking stuff... maybe an MVS clone? 

Edited by RampantOctopus
Messed up link

-43260309198609549.thumb.jpg.635d8831d28e3a09a9184251d6862735.jpg

Screenshot_20200309-140346_AliExpress.thumb.jpg.adc29403dcf9222f58a82d526fe22302.jpg

I've seen these before on AliExpress, but I don't know of anybody who ordered them. It seems to be am FPGA Famiclone, but with less features than the RetroUSB AVS or the Analogue NT Mini. 

I'm not sure if the DB9 inputs are for Genesis pads, or its for the Famiclone controllers whicb use the NES serial protocol, but with a different connector.