IGNORED

Game file

RuelWasHere

Okay I bought a sd card with a bunch of Atari games. Then I see the file here for free. No big deal. The guy has a sd card to buy, shopping and from what I read he had to remove all the spaces in the file names to make the games work. Whatever, here is my $17.

I get the sd card most of the games dont work. I have to rename the files. He didnt even tell me this is how you fix it. I had to read it here!

So whatever, now I'm looking for the software name of the program that will take the spaces out of the file name all at one time.

Do not buy from beau32. 

• Haha 1

Not much info in your post. Have you tried putting quotes around the name when you try to "run" them?

What system?  What emulator?  GUI or command line?  All these make a difference to how to answer your question.
Removing the spaces would be my LAST approach to fixing this.

Depending upon what operating system you are using, there are command line tools that will rename files for you from within a Shell in bulk (Linux has sed with mv, WinOS has ren)

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11270453/how-to-remove-spaces-from-file-names-in-bulk

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20791264/how-to-replace-all-spaces-by-underscores-in-all-file-names-of-a-folder

On 3/9/2020 at 10:04 PM, RuelWasHere said:

Okay I bought a sd card with a bunch of Atari games. Then I see the file here for free. No big deal. The guy has a sd card to buy, shopping and from what I read he had to remove all the spaces in the file names to make the games work. Whatever, here is my $17.

I get the sd card most of the games dont work. I have to rename the files. He didnt even tell me this is how you fix it. I had to read it here!

So whatever, now I'm looking for the software name of the program that will take the spaces out of the file name all at one time.

Do not buy from beau32. 

Next time buy from a trusted source! Afterall, I've tried to shut him down for selling my work on numerous occasions thru eBay. And eBay has ignored my requests so far. ?

• Like 1

Why don’t you just download Arenafoot’s file and format beau32’s card and drop Arena’s file on there and be done with it. Arenafoot has already done the hard work on this.

I wouldn’t waste anymore time or money on this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1