IGNORED

Corona - Rhythm of the night

Kyle22

1 hour ago, Justin Payne said:

Oh, man. Doesn't that scream early 90's. I get the tie-in to our latest situation but wouldn't you rather get a Pokey version of this song of the same name? ?

Sure it screams early 90's, but in a good way!  ?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Justin Payne said:

Now THIS screams 90's in a good way.

I get this: An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: H3AUpRfTUZVuuee7)
Learn More

The direct link works:

But, this is very off subject of the original song and the possibility of making it sound good on PoKey.

Why keep changing the subject?

:(

I think the synth in Corona's Rhythm of the Night's would translate to Pokey better than DeBarge's, but I'd like both done in stereo POKEY. And En Vogue themselves are saying "your never going to get it" and that's just fine with me.

Sometimes even songs I hated from the 80's and 90's bring back warm memories and feelings of nostalgia when I here them again, in any form, but En Vogue I hated then and still hate now, no nostalgia what so ever.

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 2

musically...

the 90s were bad because of cheap Euro-Disco/Dancefloor music, including Frank Farian and Milli Vanilli, Freddie Mercury dying of AIDS, ...

The 80s were bad because of cheap Stock/Aitken/Waterman, D. Bohlen, M.Cretu and Frank Farian music productions...

The 70s were bad because of uncountable D.I.S.C.O. music productions, including Frank Farian music, until someone killed it off in a big stadium mass event...

The 60s were bad, because of... notable mention: Frank Farian was singing...

The 2000s and 2010s were bad, because of shitty music and auto-tune...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CharlieChaplin said:

musically...

the 90s were bad because of cheap Euro-Disco/Dancefloor music, including Frank Farian and Milli Vanilli, Freddie Mercury dying of AIDS, ...

The 80s were bad because of cheap Stock/Aitken/Waterman, D. Bohlen, M.Cretu and Frank Farian music productions...

The 70s were bad because of uncountable D.I.S.C.O. music productions, including Frank Farian music, until someone killed it off in a big stadium mass event...

Why do you look at only the *BAD*? Pink Floyd has been producing beautiful music in every decade you mention.

• Like 1

Frank Farian was pulling the strings behind Pink Floyd the entire time.
I actually had to look up who Frank Farian is and as a music producer, he damage was minimal. This sounds like a bitter ex-wife, girlfriend, or Fabrice Morvan.

Edited by Justin Payne

5 hours ago, CharlieChaplin said:

musically...

Interesting mentioning Freddy Mercury. Why do people have to have indic roots to sing that great ? 

IMHO the 90s suffered a lot from all those remixes.

6 hours ago, CharlieChaplin said:

If there wasn't people consuming that stuff, they would have changed quickly.

Most ear cancer appeared due to those directions of metallized instrumentations.

Didn't hurt much ;)

No. The 2000 and 2010s were bad because more and more crows learned to hit a note.