IGNORED

WTTF: Tapwave Zodiac

eightbit

Recently I found a disc of software as well as my Tapwave developer software (I was developing some things for PalmOS on the Zod in those days using the hardware acceleration) and started to think maybe I want to try to continue what I was doing almost 20 years ago :) In any case, I found that Zodiacs nowadays seem to command prices I am not willing to spend and in the meantime I have been working with the Palm TX which is OK.

But, I would really like to obtain a Zodiac again. A Zodiac2 would be ideal for the 128MB of space, but a Zodiac1 will do too.

I am not looking for a garbage handheld with broken/damaged stuff however. Ultimately I would like to find a nice clean undamaged unit with box complete, but would settle for unit only with hotsync cable or cradle if again it were in good shape.

I have various vintage computer things to trade for one and will make the deal more than fair if someone has one of these that they are willing to part with.

If you have something, pm with pictures and a want list. Thanks!