budz2355

Distance Learning

Hi Everyone,

My kids start home schooling next week with the lovely global health crisis going around.  I already have all the school platforms setup for official teaching on my end, but I thought it would be fun to revist some old classics from the TI.  My kids are 2nd grade, Kindergarten, Pre-K so 8,6,5 years old.  The oldest two are beyond Early Learning Fun at this point (they loved it when they were younger), but if anyone has any recommendations for Edutainment / Education carts that I could pick up?  My oldest child is already in the 'gifted' program at school (we TI users are smart right? :)), so don't worry about putting anything too challenging here - I like to push them to the educational limit and I am sure they will like the challenge, but feel free to post literally any and all titles you can think of and I can curate the list on my end if it gets too extensive.

I do have a flash rom 99, but no final grom.  I do have multiple disk drives, extended basic carts, ram disk, etc., so a few other means to play things if it's possible to get them, just not the final grom cart sadly.  I am willing to buy stuff from ebay though and I may already own the carts mentioned (I think I have around 100 various carts).

Bonus points if you can leave a link to where I can get the games :D

Thanks for any help - advice!

• Like 1

Plato!  There are hundreds of lessons in all subjects available. We’ve been using it for our kids for math since the schools closed. The range in difficulty from grade 1 through high school.

• Like 1

You can also use Gamebase for the Plato series, there is a lot of courses on there.

Look toward the bottom of the list under 'zZz Plato Courseware'   ;-)

Gamebase.jpg