IGNORED

The Internal Magic of Activision Dragster question

billyj1285

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are all well.

I just wanted to know if anyone knew where to get the app The Internal Magic of Activision Dragster, the one David Crane made. I have looke and cannot seem to find it anywhere and I would like to see it.

Thank you, I appreciate all of your help.

Thanks,

Bj

On 3/28/2020 at 3:37 AM, Rastignac said:

Note that these quite old apps can't run on modern iOS versions and/or on modern iDevices.

(Even if someone still has the ".ipa" somewhere, it won't install at all or it just won't run; only a very old iDevice would work; what a pity indeed)

Sorry.

Correct - I have both 2600 Magic 1.1.ipa and DragstrMagic 1.0.ipa. Haven't been able to run them in a long time.

On 4/4/2020 at 5:12 PM, SpiceWare said:

Correct - I have both 2600 Magic 1.1.ipa and DragstrMagic 1.0.ipa. Haven't been able to run them in a long time.

No big surprise: 10 years ago every mobile phone was running a 32 bit processor, now almost all use 64 bit. Even though a 64 bit processor could execute 32 bit code, Apple dropped all 32 bit support in iOS quite some time ago. So digging up an old unsupported iProduct might be worth a try.