IGNORED

which game have you logged the most hours on

Turn2

This question is aimed mainly at folks back in the day,, before the huge collections, but I'm leaving it open for the new players as well.

I would have to say that mine was probably Vanguard.

I have to give kudos to a game me and a freind brainstormed over the phone telling each other when we had figured out something new. We beat it in about 3 days (after school), that was Raiders of the lost Ark.

The game I logged the most time on was probably Asteroids since that and Combat were my first games, and being an only child I didnt get to play Combat that much. Kaboom! is definitely the game I've logged the most amount of time on recently.

For me, Double Dunk. I don't want to think about how many hours I played that. I got it in the early 90's and it was the last of the close-out games I bought. So for the longest time it was my newest 2600 game.

The bad thing is that I have played the game to death. Now I never play it at all. It's still a great game though.

I played E.T. for the longest amount of time in a row. I left it on for at least three days because the flower turned into a Yar and I was trying to do it again, but never could. I now know why, I left the game on. I don't remember seeing Indiana Jones, although I should have since one time when I started a new game, the score had strange letters and numbers in it that changed as I walked around and it seemed to be more than just the "JD" and "HSW3" that are mentioned on the following pages below. Within the past few years, I finally read about the details which made me feel a lot better. I wasn't crazy, I really saw a Yar, but I never read anywhere yet about other strange numbers or letters in the score that shouldn't have been there.

http://abscape.org/legeek/f_et.htm

http://www.digitpress.com/archives/arc00131.htm

Besides replaying E.T. And Raiders of the Lost Ark many times, I basically spread my time equally with the games I had between 1982 and 1985, but I usually focused on the newest game for a while. I do remember playing Lock 'N' Chase a lot back then. Although it had crappy graphics, I loved trapping the cops for bonus points. It was a lot more fun than Mouse Trap.

Archived