Mathy

TNFS and NAS?

3 minutes ago, moonlight_mile said:

Gotcha. I think what the issue is that the data folder is pointing within the container. When I get some ambition it will download docker and try to change the image to allow the data to point outside the container. 

Thanks for the help. 

DUDE, IT'S A VOLUME MOUNT!

All you have to do is set the volume mount to point to wherever you need it to point.

-Thom

did you try putting your ATARI folder in root, not inside anything else and set it for there?

27 minutes ago, tschak909 said:

DUDE, IT'S A VOLUME MOUNT!

All you have to do is set the volume mount to point to wherever you need it to point.

-Thom

I want to apologize. I had the volumes backwards. I am really sorry. I was basing the setup to the pihole setup I did and it was the same but i got confused with the mount point.

I got it running. Thanks again for your help and your contribution of this container. 

craig

Posted (edited)

Looking to set a TNFS server on my NAS, runs on Xigmanas (formerly Nas4free), based on Freebsd 12.  Running on an AMD FX 8350 at 4Ghz, so x64 platform.  I can SSH into my NAS, and I can fumble my way through Unix.  Anyone give me some pointers?

Edited by wildstar87
Putting cpu details in