IGNORED

Microsoft Multiplan on the TI and the DSK format requirement.

Omega-TI

I'm not sure many people here, if any, will be interested in this topic but here it goes...

When using TI-Multiplan, one has to use a real or emulated "DSK" with the filename TIMP for the program to operate.  So "Real Iron" works fine with a disk or Lotharek HxC.  Heck, even Nano-PEB users can use it!  But.. what about side-car TIPI users or those wanting to use a different 'directory'?   This is one of those limitations that has not yet been overcome for side-car TIPI users.  I myself prefer to use the 80 column 'hacked version' of Multiplan, but it's not hacked enough to work within the FIAD way.

I believe any "hacking would need to start with the cartridge BIN image but it's out of my pay grade.  With the lack of users, I imagine it's likely to stay that way unless someone sees it as a challenge to overcome.  I know sometimes it's easy to jump "past a check" in the code, but I can't find it.