IGNORED

Commodore 128 systems for sale

ghost1313

C128Top.thumb.jpeg.a42a2b55dfeb9c7c4e9a052eff2922ea.jpegHi,

Selling my extra Commodore 128 with disk drive and Cart, disk game included. All cable except the C128 power supply I need for my other C128. I can add a Commodore 64 power supply the only thing you need to add is the cable that convert the C64 power supply to C128 power supply. Everything work the C128, disk drive, cart and disk game. Looking for $449. 00 dollars for everything. Plus Commodore modem/1200 Model 1870. Showing the Buck Rogers cart game working, not game include with the Commodore 128 different game will be add.

Thank you for looking.

Bobby

C128 LeftKeys.jpeg

C128 RightKeys.jpeg

CommodoreModem1200.png

CommodoreModem1200back.png

CommodoreModem1200Back1.png

C 128 Back of ports.jpeg

C 128 Back of ports2.jpeg

C 128 Back of ports3.jpeg

C 128 BackCover.jpeg

C 128 BackCover2.jpeg

C 128 Backcover3.jpeg

C 128 Closeup rightSide.jpeg

C 128 Front power light.jpeg

C 128 Front Power light2.jpeg

C 128 LeftSide.jpeg

C 128 Right Side.jpeg

C 128 RightSide2.jpeg

C 128 VideoGamePlaying.jpeg

C 128 VideogamePlaying2.jpeg

Have you seen sold listings for a 128 on eBay?

A CIB one with a CIB 1571 and a whole bunch of extras sold for $265 plus shipping. A bad condition one with a power supply and manuals for $149 plus shipping. I doubt someone would buy it for $449 even if it included the correct power supply, but I see pretty much no chance of anyone paying $449 on AtariAge for a regular 128 with a game and some accessories, but that depends on which disk drive and which game you are including in what condition.

Edited by bluejay
  • Like 2

I wouldn't even pay that much. I would put a C128 in working (and tested) condition at around $150-$175. And when I say working, I mean tested properly with a diagnostic cart and harness and showing all tests passing. These computers are great no doubt, but were "budgetly" built. I have run into more failed units than not...and weird crap too. Stuff like everything works OK but the second controller port won't register "UP" for example. I have had it personally with Commodore 8-bit equipment. I feel super lucky to have what I have that IS working 100%....to give you an idea.

So, @ghost1313 does "UP" on your second joystick port work? Maybe someone will buy it if it does...

And if you include the right power supply...

And if you include the box and manuals...

And if you include 20 more games...

And if you include a CIB 1570 or 1571...

And if you include a printer...

And if it's free shipping.

Edited by bluejay

• 1 year later...