IGNORED

Xbox One Controller Repair parts

ianoid

Can anyone suggest an online store with high quality repair parts for modern consoles, specifically Xbox One Controllers?

I’ve been into repairing everything lately and I have 3 Xbox One controllers that have annoyances and probably need parts:

d-pad contact sticker (looks suspiciously like those on a 2600 joystick board)- ordered from an eBay seller already

analog joystick (will buy a few just to have them)

bumper button switch (will buy a few just to have them)

I would love to order them at Digi-Key, assuming the quality would be better, but I don’t know the part numbers. I also don’t mind supporting mom and pop shops that source better quality stuff. That being said, I don’t want to wait for them to arrive from China, and I don’t want to pay for unknown quality on eBay or overpay on Amazon.

Thanks!

Edited by ianoid

If anyone has any suggestions, please reply. In the meantime, I'm going to try eBay for some sticks and shoulder buttons. I can't find anyone on YouTube recommending attempting to fix these parts rather than replacing them. They don't really cost much so I'll do some soldering.