IGNORED

archive file in error defective floppy

1 hour ago, mizapf said:

If the archive file itself is undamaged, this could be done. If the damage is in the archive file, your chances are bad.

Real diskette or image?

hello Michael,

Is a real diskette,  it is damaged at the end of the file, I read the file with a sector editor and the end of the file is corrupt.

Thank.

Jean Louis

Does the Archiver program open the file? If so, maybe you could try extracting single files from it till you hit the bad one, skipping that one.

When you extract, the program displays which file it is working on. It will of course spit out an error then stop on a bad file.

-Ed

4 minutes ago, Ed in SoDak said:

Does the Archiver program open the file? If so, maybe you could try extracting single files from it till you hit the bad one, skipping that one.

When you extract, the program displays which file it is working on. It will of course spit out an error then stop on a bad file.

-Ed

worry about this archive, it only has one text file, with a copy of the diskette TIDir the name of the archive file is present, but it crashes archiving.

there is only the end of the file which is hs.

Thank

Jean louis

I give you my archive file in back format, if you do it it's good for me and I thank you, but don't spend too much time on it I managed with arc303 to have some pieces and I'm not on that it is really useful to me, but as I miss it a lot I don't know.

The name on the TI is  GE*PROD/L.

I thank you in advance even if you do not succeed the gesture is very nice

Jean louis

geªprod¯l