IGNORED

Name games with money

On 5/2/2020 at 1:19 PM, Lord Mushroom said:

Unfortunately, the games have to be at least 8-bit to qualify. Sorry. I know it doesn't say that in the first post,though.

So, none of the game released for the Intel 4004 processor qualify? 

10 hours ago, jhd said:

So, none of the game released for the Intel 4004 processor qualify? 

I guess not. I just think the graphics and sound of the pre-8-bit era is too poor. I am sure there are games out there, which meet my criteria and taste, yet are pre-8-bit. But they are so few relative to the number pre-8-bit games, which only meet the criteria, that it is not worth the time looking for them. I don´t want to read Wikipedia-pages and watch You Tube clips of 100 games, just to find 1 game I like. Hence the 8-bit cutoff.

Don´t get my wrong. It is not like pre-8-bit games are dead to me. I don´t just want play "games with money" in single-player. I also want to play a bunch of other specific games, which I have always wanted to play (more). And a few of them are pre-8-bit. I also want to play a huge amount of 8- and 16-bit turn-based combat RPGs. It is just that I don´t need help finding the name of those games.

Edited by Lord Mushroom

• 1 year later...