IGNORED

910mp fixed

Shift838

So last year my 910mp went belly up, or at least I thought it did!

i tried multiple SCART-Genie's, put together a Geneve to SCART cable with Tony's Mods and nothing.  Worked on VGA, S-Video, Composite, but no SCART.

So... I held onto it and a new video main board came on ebay for cheap, so I snagged it.  I figured $10.00 was worth the risk.  Got it installed and nothing...

I was about ready to throw it out, but a couple of days ago, i figured let's do a factory reset, so I did... and nothing!!! DAMN DAMN...

so now I decided well i do have a 910MP CAP replacement KIT.  what the hell, lets do it.  Again... Nothing.  I was at my wit's end as I knew it could not be the power supply as all voltage read good, the LCD works in all other modes, so what the hell was it??

I decided to change from my 'custom' mode setting to standard, and crap it worked!  went back into custom mode and it all went black again.  hmmm.  

So don't know what the hell happened but all of my custom mode settings like color, brightness, sharpeness and contrast were all set to ZERO!   

Well hell..  It got a good new set of caps in the end anyway and a Tony mod to have the 910mp provide the power to throw it in RGB mode !

I'm happy again.

910working.jpg

• Like 8