IGNORED

FOUND: 7"x7" vinyl stickers

ClassicGMR

Anyone here print vinyl stickers or can recommend a place I can get a few small ones made?

I'm finally mounting my Cyclone spinners and I'd like to add a graphic to the wooden box I am mounting it into. It's going to be a 7" x 7" surface and I think I might want to use this graphic:

https://www.mobygames.com/images/promo/l/480124-arkanoid-magazine-advertisement.jpg

I couldn't find a good Tempest screenshot so this would be my 2nd choice. :)

Edited by ClassicGMR

• 2 weeks later...

Does it have to be a "flexible" vinyl sticker?  I think you'd have trouble with a detailed picture like that on vinyl, but I'm not a vinyl printing expert.  If its for a flat surface, I could print, laminate, and add adhesive sheeting, like I do for my control panel overlays.  An example:

9Hlc9s.png

Obviously this will be a bit thicker (5 mil lamination media front and back, photo paper, and 1 mil of adhesive sheeting), and not as flexible as a vinyl sticker, but if it's something you think you could use send me a PM.  I can print/laminate/adhesive up to 9" x 17".

• Thanks 1