IGNORED

How to deal with a 2 Monitor game room

I'm trying to make a gaming bedroom that would accommodate my brother as well as myself.

One of the problems is that my brother prefers to play on my 3D TV all games.

I on the other hand prefer to only play my 3D games on a 3D TV and all the other games on my low-ping VGA CRT monitor.

There are a couple problems associated with it.  in order to stream my game I have to have a split HDMI to both the CRT TV and the computer, and I use 3D monitor for the computer.

however if both monitors are connected simultaneously the 3D signal gets negated and 3D discs don't play at all.

If that's the only problem then I guess either manually pulling out the HDMI connected to the CRT or an HDMI kill switch would be better than constantly unplugging and replugging in my HDMI to CRT VGA converter.

And yes I'm aware for light gun games the HDMI to CRT converter adds enough ping to throw off aim in a light gun game and the Sega Master System 3D sync.

By the way, I've heard of ways of converting monitors into 3D monitors, by using an ultra frame method attached externally.  do those only work when going through a PC or is there a direct 3D processor that plugs into a VGA that could do shutter scope 3D.  and yes I know the master systems versions won't work because there's conversions between computer CRT timing and Sega Master System timing that'll mess it up.