IGNORED

Hitman Absolution Free on GoG until EXPIRED

ClassicGMR

2 hours ago, Ikrananka said:

Is it just me, or is gog.com suffering major issues at the moment.  For instance the forum seems to be totally down and whenever I go to a game page it seems to log me out.

Same here.  For the life of me, I can't figure out how to add Hitman Absolution to my cart. 

5 minutes ago, RickR said:

Same here.  For the life of me, I can't figure out how to add Hitman Absolution to my cart. 

From what I've read online - there seems to be a consensus (whether true or not) that the rush to get Hitman Absolution overwhelmed their servers and took them down.  Well I've been having niggling issues with gog now for the past week.  Perhaps they were having issues beforehand and the rush for Hitman took them over the edge.

Let's hope they extend the 72 hour deadline if necessary!!!!

• Like 1

Go to GoG and log in if you're not already. Then click on the link above and use the green Go to Giveaway button - on the next screen click on the countdown timer - should bring you to the banner that says Hitman Absolution. Click that and it adds it to your account. Worked fine for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ClassicGMR said:

Go to GoG and log in if you're not already. Then click on the link above and use the green Go to Giveaway button - on the next screen click on the countdown timer - should bring you to the banner that says Hitman Absolution. Click that and it adds it to your account. Worked fine for me.

It worked just now.  I finally got a "Success!  Hitman Absolution will appear in your account soon."   Thanks. 

• Like 1

Just now, RickR said:

It worked just now.  I finally got a "Success!  Hitman Absolution will appear in your account soon."   Thanks. 

Same here.  Looks like the forums are back up as well.  Still not 100% as I can see a few things that aren't showing correctly yet.