IGNORED

Stuck in Super Skweek

Mr Nemo

I've been playing through Super Skweek and have gotten stuck in level 88 (PEACE AND LOVE OR WAR AND HATE). This question on GameFAQs from someone else explains the issue pretty well:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/lynx/587002-super-skweek/answers/468658-level-88-quotpeace-and-love-or-war-and-hatequot-help

Does anybody know how to clear this level? There is a single tile on the top tier that needs to be painted. I don't see any way to get up there, and most of the powerups in the shop are not available: Double Fire, Paint Fire, etc. Freeze Fire isn't available either, nor the item to exit the level. The only powerups that appear useful are: Killer Fire, NSEW Fire, and Diagonal Fire. I don't see what any of that would accomplish though.

To reiterate, does anyone have any idea how to get past this level?

While I'm asking questions, what do the bells (which display the text "MORE" when I collect them) do?

Hello Nemo

if i remember, this level can only be passed if you get a random item like "exit" or another powerup that can help to paint this tile...

if you get a MORE item, then more items will appear and this will increase the likelyhood to get an helpful powerup

you have to wait some times, or if you are lucky, the good item can appear very fast

good luck

Thanks Peyo and djrodderz! I have finally managed to complete the level, when the Special Item appeared. So far as I can tell, this is the only way to complete the level. The items excluded from purchase in the shop don't seem to randomly appear, ruling out most other possibilities. The Super Power item does appear, which grants Paint Fire, but without being paired with Double Fire this is not enough. Another conceivable possibility is the lightning bolt/paint reverse item, but I never saw that in this level.

I also looked into buying the necessary items in the shop from the previous level, but these get taken away when starting this level.

• Like 1