SpiceWare

Classic Game Fest 2020, October 10-11

That's an interesting development.  Given cases are rising here in Austin and the original date was just a month away, I was surprised that they were still charging forward.  Will be interesting to see where things stand in October.

..Al

That is interesting. I do like the dates, just don’t know how much will change by then.  

I hope to be in Austin that weekend visiting with my Dad. If things turnaround, I would definitely drop by the convention. Especially if you guys decide to attend. 

I currently have no intentions of attending, either as a guest or vendor.  There's no way I'm going to a convention when people will be packed in there like sardines, especially on Saturday, if it's anything like previous years.  COVID-19 is still going to be around, and we certainly won't have a vaccine by then. 

If the situation changes substantially for the better by then, then sure, I'll attend, but I'm not holding my breath.

..Al

I have to go back to Austin sometime this year to see some family and get some of my stuff. I might try to time it around the time of this show, but not sure if it's worth bothering, based on feedback from past shows. And of course, that will all depend on the state of COVID-19 around then. 

I too was surprised how long they waited until rescheduling......we will see how things are in October, but I'm even worried PAX South in January may not be happening