IGNORED

complete rom set?

kane459

with the new gamedrive coming out soon doese anyone know where i can download a complete rom set that includes all of the cart based games as well as all of the cdrom games including world tour racing?

sorry if this is not allowed to be asked google was no help

On 6/18/2020 at 1:09 AM, kane459 said:

with the new gamedrive coming out soon doese anyone know where i can download a complete rom set that includes all of the cart based games as well as all of the cdrom games including world tour racing?

I don't want to get into a discussion on piracy regarding the download and use of a

"Good Rom Set" or download of individual roms regardless of if you own a copy of the original cart or not.

Check out SainTs RetroHQ site for stuff to get started with, the GD rom forum chats for more info on cd support, and CyranoJ's topic... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 8:09 PM, kane459 said:

World Tour Racing eh? Maybe a Zero 5 and Iron Soldier 2 ROM thrown on there as well? Maybe even Protector SE. HELL just one magic link to give you everything. I hear ya man. I think Carl from Songbird might have a link you can use. Try reaching out to him.

• Haha 1