IGNORED

Telegames 3D Tic-Tac-Toe Value

cncfreak

I've been a collector since the early 90's and have about 330 Atari 2600 games in my collection but this one confuses me.  Most of the time you can find sold listings on Ebay to help figure out values but i haven't seen one sale for a while.  I'm talking about the Telegames version of 3D Tic-Tac-Toe.  Right now on Pricecharting the loose price is $111 which sounds crazy to me.  There's two up for sale on Ebay one for $26 and the other $28.  Any ideas on the actual value?  I've also had my own game store in central Florida for over 5 years.  We've had one in the store for years priced at $1.99 hehe.

3dtictactoe.PNG

Edited by cncfreak

That is the Sears versionTelegames was a different company that came later and never released a version of 3D Tic-Tac-Toe.  The Sears version is super common and cheap and VGPC's value is certainly wrong.

Edit: I would steer you to GameValueNow which is an overall better site imo.  Here is their entry for it, which shows about $6 (which seems a bit high to me!).

Edited by glazball

Yeah, the Sears version (also known as tele games) is not that rare.  Loose value is probably under $10.  When you talk about complete in box however the value jumps pretty good.  The box is one of the rarer ones and would probably bring maybe 50-100 range(just my guess).