IGNORED

A new Kai Magazine and Elektronite game: Star Mercenary -A Space Opera-

3 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

OMG 6 games.  Please don’t release them all at once.  My wife will divorce me.   

Just tell her these are "investments" that will definitely grow in value and help fund your retirement....or some such gobbledegook. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

OMG 6 games.  Please don’t release them all at once.  My wife will divorce me.   

Due to cash flow issues, I won't be releasing them all at once. I'm going to concentrate on writing the manuals for each of the games and getting materials ready for printing. I will probably avoid doing a preorder on just one game. If I do so, it will be for a pair of games. I like that I was able to afford to be able to buy the materials up front, but I'm not a fan of the big crush of shipping 140 copies of a game all at once. Sending 2 games at once is more efficient and cheaper for shipping. I just shipped 99 percent of the orders for 'A Tale of Dragons and Swords'. Just a couple being delayed for various reasons. I'll be updating the list soon. 

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Thank you for your interest.

This game hasn't been published yet.

It will be published by Elektronite this year.

Take care!

I am totally looking forward to that game!  It looks so great!

I hope older games can get a re-release one day, I always wanted TNT Cowboy in the box and A.F. and Ninja Odyssey as well.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, MasterWelch said:

Hi, is Star Mercenary physical copies available anywhere?

The Blue Sky Rangers will drop 50 copies on their eBay store at the opening time of the Portland Retro Gaming Expos. I will have 50 copies available initially exclusively for people attending the show. Any unsold copies from the show (I don’t expect any) will be sold off after the show. The game is currently unreleased and zero copies of any type have been released. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I'll be on the Blue Sky Rangers eBay store like a CMART on a variant.  Might help that all the big shooters here will be at PRGE already and don't need to do eBay.

So true!😄

I will be your main competition that day,as PRGE is not in the cards for me either. 

• Like 2

Now as a proud owner of Star Mercenary let the opera begin. Perhaps I will even regain my freedom and rejoin my love, if she hasn't already found someone else after all these years.

Was that lame? Ok, it was lame, but don't tell anyone. 😃

Edited by Aragorn7
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Aragorn7 said:

Now as a proud owner of Star Mercenary let the opera begin. Perhaps I will even regain my freedom and rejoin my love, if she hasn't already found someone else after all these years.

Was that lame? Ok, it was lame, but don't tell anyone. 😃

Yes, very lame.

Lmao....

J.k.

74711.gif