IGNORED

FS: RetroTink SCART2X and Official Jaguar SCART cable - ***SOLD!!***

eightbit

Everything you need to get your Atari Jaguar connected to any HDMI TV (1080p, 4K, etc) and experience glorious RGB. Set includes:

RetroTink SCART2X in injection molded casing

USB cable (for the RetroTink power)

USB power brick (included, forgot to add to the picture!)

Official Atari Jaguar SCART cable

6FT HDMI cable

$200 $180 shipped in the USA takes the set. Picture of the game over screen on Tempest 2000 gives you an idea of what type of picture to expect ;)

***SOLD***

IMG_20200629_105224.jpg

IMG_20200629_105215.jpg

IMG_20200629_105205.jpg

IMG_20200629_104912.jpg

IMG_20200629_104857.jpg

1944553331_IMG_20200515_1744311.jpg.df12e56606671eff49c0f0b2db18519b.jpg

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Crazy Climber said:

Do you have a jaguar system for sale too? (serious, I'm looking for one that won't cost me a testicle...)

No, sorry dude ;) My Jag is now hooked up to an old CRT, hence why I am getting rid of these. I love the crisp detail, but it's too crisp for me....haha.

3 hours ago, twoquickcapri said:

The SCART2X is $95 new and the the SCART cable is $25 new. So $80 for shipping, HDMI cable, and PSU?

I would be interested in the SCART2X if you want to split it up.

No, I am not charging "$80 for shipping with an HDMI cable and a PSU".

The official Atari SCART cable is not $25 new. It is not available anywhere anymore....not Best or B&C. All you can get at this point are third party cables. The official cable is of much higher quality and is quite rare. I have seen them sell for $80-$100 in the past. Here's one that sold on ebay.co.uk (none in recent history on ebay.com)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Official-scart-cable-atari-jaguar-pal-euro-av-video-rgb-composite-rgb-console-/164189235416?hash=item263a70e8d8%3Ag%3AKOcAAOSwgbVes~nD&nma=true&si=pgel1D6lPqSock%2B0GxElKROZLjk%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Sold for about $85 USD (including the shipping to the USA)

You are certainly not scoring one for $25...not new...not used. Not at all.

I may split it, and my price is certainly not set in stone, but I certainly do not appreciate your tone of questioning my prices. If you do not like the price there is nothing holding you back from just moving on to the next thread.

Edited by eightbit

16 hours ago, eightbit said:

The official Atari SCART cable is not $25 new. It is not available anywhere anymore....not Best or B&C. All you can get at this point are third party cables. The official cable is of much higher quality and is quite rare. I have seen them sell for $80-$100 in the past. Here's one that sold on ebay.co.uk (none in recent history on ebay.com)

Best still has it listed on the website for $25. If it's sold out I didn't know. I own a oem Jag SCART cable (from Best) and the Retro Access cable is a better cable at $38. Paying $85 for one is not worth it but what you are asking makes more scene with that price for the cable.